20.7.08

Backpack MAXXUM from SwissGear by Red

Enjoy hands-free mobility when carrying your notebook computer from place to place. The WENGER Maxxum Computer Backpack stores and protects a notebook (with up to 15.4" screen) plus other accessories while leaving your hands free for doing whatever you want.

I wanted to follow up the reviewer that said a 15.4" computer will not fit in this pack. Because of this review, I took my HP dv5000, 15.4" notebook to Best Buy to see if this backpack would be suitable for me. My computer fit in it just fine. Perhaps Wenger has made adjustments to the design, perhaps the reviewer got a lemon, or perhaps not all 15.4" screeened laptops are within the tolerances that Wenger desgined for. Regardless my 15.4" computer fit in this pack just fine and I will be buying it.


notebook backpack

0 comments:

Another Backpack