12.9.08

Notebook Sleeve Neoprene for 14-Inch Laptop (F8N047-RL )

Just recently purchased this sleeve notebook, and it's great! It fits my Sony Vaio laptop perfect, like a glove. I have a 14.1" widescreen, model #: VGN-CR290. I really like the neoprene cover, however, it's more of a gray color than the dove as mentioned on the outside which I like anyway; and the pink inside is actually bolder than the shown pale pink. I still love it and I think it's made with great quality. The zipper works great too! I should mention that the zipper doesn't completely zip all the way down on both sides. It zips all the way down on the right and less than half way on the left. I think that's fine since I always remove my laptop completely from the sleeve anyway and place it on my Belkin cooler.
Protect your notebook without the bulk and weight. The slim fit sleeve is great on its own or in your favorite bag. Plush fabric keeps your notebook cozy and scratch-free.

notebook case

Designed to fit and complement your notebook, this sleeve offers plush-line fabric notebook compartment to keep your notebook secure and free from scratching. Its unique, asymmetrical zipper design makes it ideal for easy access to your notebook from the top or the side. You can use the sleeve inside another bag for easy carrying or on its own for on-site use.

0 comments:

Another Backpack